- deflation: this is used in the case of BOP deficit. A deflationary policy aims at reduction of prices and money income of people. Deflationary policy refers to the contraction of money supply.
- Devaluation:devaluation refers to the official decrease in the external value of a currency. This measure is adopted when country suffers from severe fundamental disequilibrium. A reduction external value of currency reduce imports, increases exports and restore value of currency.
- Exchange control: it refers to the regulation of exchange rates and imposition of restriction on the conversion of the local currency against foreign currency.
- export promotion measures
- import control measures
- obtaining foreign loans
- provide incentives for foreign investments
- tourism development
Get more free Tech-Updates and Tricks From Q4Points
Subscribe to Q4Points.com to enjoy Free Technology Updates and Tricks